Tuesday, January 23, 2018

10 Top Reasons WHY I had to come 'home' here to Blogger

10. Because I don't find Facebook anonymous enough to write personal posts anymore.
9. Because co-workers will come up to me with their judgements.
8. Because writing about your thoughts were always supposed to be introspective.
7. Because I always felt safe here and I only had 4 loyal readers whom I've never met.
6. Even though Blogger is "public", there are a gabillion blogs out there and nobody could possibly find mine - like finding a needle at the bottom of a full swimming pool.
5. Nobody cares what I write here - which is a good thing.
4. Because writing things down on paper - makes it feel still too vulnerable.
3. Because I need my blog back to write down things.
2. Because I've been asleep for too long waiting for something to wake me up.
1. Because I'm still searching for that deeper meaning. I never gave up. I just never found it.

No comments: